Friday, June 24, 2011

long bordeaux dress

Hi folks!
I'm really sorry for my absence in these days but I had to work a lot and also to study for my English exam!
I'm really happy because I've learned a lot of money and received a really good mark!

Now I must show you this new dress I've found in my mum's closet: it's old and really not expensive but, I don't know why, I really like it! It's the first time in my life I wear a long dress, can you believe me??
I felt divine inside it and  definitety I have to buy others! 
 The colour is so cute and I think to match it with Zara flower flat bought 3 years ago and a vintage small belt.
Then, the masterpiece: my granma lend me her Louis Vuitton speedy and I've dreamed for years to have it! In these photos you can see a little piece of my bedroom,or better, just a piece of my bed :) do you like it?
The pics aren't really good, I know, but Checco takes it with his Iphone!

Salve gente!
Mi spiace di essere mancata per tutto questo tempo ma ho dovuto lavorare molto e studiare un po' per l'esame di inglese! sono super felice perchè ho guadagnato un sacco e ho preso un bellissimo voto!

Ora devo decisamente farvi vedere questo vestito nuovo scovato nell'armadio di mia madre: è vecchio e davvero poco costoso ma, non so perchè, mi piace tanto! e' la ptima volta in vita mia che indosso un vestito lungo, ci credete? Mi ci sento divinamente e devo decisamente prenderne altri!
Il colore è troppo carino e ho pensato di abbinarlo alle ciabattine con il fiore di Zara di 3 anni fa e una piccola cintura vintage in vita. Poi, il pezzo forte: la nonna concetta mi ha prestato il suo bauletto Louis Vuitton che sogno da anni! in queste foto potete vedere un pezzo della mia camera, o meglio, un pezzo del letto:) vi piace?







here in the pub I work in!

Here with my friend Marco at Roby (= the boyfriend of my friend Valentina, Checco's sister) Birthday Party!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...