Thursday, June 16, 2011

empty squares


Yep, I'm here! Yesterday evening I wanted to be a little more chic..I don't know if I had succeeded, but that was the intention.
I went in Thiene with Checco and all the streets and the squares were empty! ok, maybe it was late, maybe cause it was wednesday..but it appeared like a desert!!@_@
Before going away, checco shot me some pictures..always during the night, so you can't see my imperfections!! LOL!^^
XXX,
GIULS

Yep, ci sono! Ieri sera volevo essere un po' piu chic..non so se ci sono riuscita ma quella era l'intenzione!
Sono andata a Thiene con Checco e tutte le strade e le piazze erano vuote! ok, forse era tardi, forse perchè era mercoledi..ma sembrava un deserto!@_@
Prima di andare via, Checco mi ha fatto qualche fotina..sempre di notte, così non mi vedete i difetti!!AHAH!
XXX,
GIULS!









ELITE WEDGES
ZARA BLACK BAG
ZARA BLACK SKIRT
MET TOP
L'ALTRAMODA CARDIGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...