Thursday, June 9, 2011

at the cinema





Yesterday evening I had to pass more than 2 hours in front of super-heroes and mutants: the X-MEN! the first part of the film was quite boring, most of all because I didn't want to watch it!!! But after knowing the mutant "SONAR", my attention increased: he reminded me Ronald Weasley and his long red hair, too funny!!:)

Ieri sera ho dovuto passare più di 2 ore di fronte a super-eroi e mutanti: gli X-Men! la prima parte del film è stata abbastanza noiosa, soprattutto perché io non volevo vederlo! Ma dopo aver conosciuto il mutante "Sonar", la mia attenzione aumentò notevolmente: mi ha ricordato Ronald Weasley e i suoi lunghi capelli rossi, troppo divertente!!:)











ZARA TROUSERS
ZARA T-SHIRT
H&M JACKET
LOUIS VUITTON MINIBAG
SUPERGA WHITE SHOES

3 comments:

  1. lovin' face, but not the focusin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your very constructive comment! i'll try to focus my future picture but it will be a pleasure if you kindly give me a reflex,so I will focus better!:)
    love you giannino!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love u too, but I'm not that kind of guy who present a reflex (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...