Thursday, July 21, 2011

my gifts


Some of the presents I've received for my birthday! 
what's your favorite piece??
tell me!
^^





 romantic underwear from my mum


 golden bracelet from Sonia and Valentina
( Checco's mum and sister)


wonderful vintage bracelet from Elisa!


and also these earrings are from eli!


colorful earrings from Silvia, Martina and Monica


A LOT OF USD from my dad for the trip to miami ( I'll keep them in a secret place till october^^)


little purple bag from my granma Concetta





some gifts by me :)
and.....


Olympus E400 CAMERA and focus 40x150
from Kecco 
and 
Viola, Fede, Fede, Giulia, Ceci

and, of course, from my love THE WOLF!
ahahhaha!

THANK U EVERYBODY!

4 comments:

  1. the woooooolf!
    shakira shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uaho, quanti bei regali! Anche io ho preso lo stesso completino intimo di intimissimi! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. sono stata davvero soddisfatta dei regali infatti, belli belli!! il completino pensa che devo ancora provarmelo!^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...