Friday, July 29, 2011

bikinis




Some of my bikinis, taking pictures I realized that I've lost some of them, I remember there was also a yellow bikini in my box but..where is it now?!:(
What's your favorite one? 
Of course my love goes to the first one, the black and white!



Alcuni dei miei bikini, facendo le foto mi sono resa conto di averne perso qualcuno, mi ricordo che ce ne era uno giallo molto carino nella scatola con gli altri ma.. dove cavolo è finito?!:(
quale preferite?
Ovviamente il mio preferito è il primo in bianco e nero!











 1: pink and red bikini from Benetton; 2: white and blue stripes from Adidas; 3: pink bikini from Tezenis;
    The others are all from Calzedonia

2 comments:

  1. <3 we have the same taste so:)
    i'm sad about the quality of the pictures but..c'est la vie!^^
    kisssss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...