Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MOMA,NYC


The raddest museum ever.
We spent there more than 5 hours and time went by very fast as well.
I was very happy when I found out that I have a 50%off on the ticket because I'm studying architecture: sometimes school helps:)
If you want to see pieces of design, art and architecture, this is the right place for you. 
Just rememeber that it's free on friday afternoon (4/8 p.m.)but you will find a lot of people and probably you won't totally enjoy the visit.
















1 comment:

  1. I love pieces of designs . They are my all time favorite. I am not an architect but I have the interest on the pieces of art. So it is a special and interesting idea to visit the museum, hope so. I also love carnivals and fashion. Always try to have a fashionable look. Black trench coat women is my favorite. Hoping that it will be my choice during visiting the museum.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...