Saturday, September 10, 2011

san siro



I'm back from Milan! 
The experience was awesome, I've lived lots of emotions in this city, also if we stayed there only for two days!!
I have to start from yesterday evening:
I've never been to San Siro, the Milan city's stadium and it was great! The metrò was full of supporters, we walked all together down the streets to the match, singing and laughing.
Believe me, it was wonderful.
In the next days I'll show you the pictures of VFNO and of our adventures in Milan!

Sono tornata da Milano!
Un'esperienza fantastica, ho vissuto così tante emozioni in questa città, anche solo per due giorni!!!
Cominciando da ieri sera, siamo stati a San siro, per me era la prima volta ed è stato pazzesco! 
La metropolitana era piena zeppa di tifosi, abbiamo camminato tutti insieme per le strade in direzione dello stadio, cantando e ridendo.
 Credetemi, è stato supendo.
Nei prossimi giorni vi mostrerò le foto della VFNO e delle altre avventure in quel di Milano!



 




I was wearing: 
H&M JEANS SHIRT
ZARA TROUSERS
ZARA SHOES
MANGO BAG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...